Vertical Crusher Introduction:
(1) PFL Vertical Crusher is a new type of machine based on the PCL vertical compound crusher and gets domestic and overseas fine crushing technology into together.
(2) It owns the advantages of large crushing ratio, 1.4 times higher than other domestic similar machines; high efficiency and energy-saving; the life of the wearing parts increased 2-3 times; adjustable gap between hammer and impact plate, which can satisfy different sizes requirement.
(3) Vertical Crusher is widely used in mining, metallurgy, refractory, cement, coal, glass, ceramics, and electric power industries.
(1) The motor drives the rotor that fixed on the main bearing to run quickly toward certain direction when the machine works. The materials are fallen into the throw-up disc and impacted by the high speed strips of the throw-up disc, and then strikes with the impact board under the effect of Centrifugal Force.
(2) Because the impact board is bevel and the gravitation, the materials are threw to the taper crushing room and impacted by the high-rotating up hammerhead. After gaining sufficient energy, the materials are thrown to the impact board again and action repeats.
(3) The materials strike with each other in the crushing room and then are down to the column-shape rotor room. Then crushed, pressed, and ground and action repeats.
(4) In this way, the materials go through up, middle, and down rotor crushing rooms and crushed, pressed, and ground by the hammers and the impact boards, and finally the materials are gradually crushed into needed sizes and come out.